Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wow I just pissed myself







So I almost lost my shit a while back when one of my favorite designers Alex Carleton owner of Rogues Gallery in Portland Maine was in Men's Vogue, I have loved his clothing for years and in my closet my two favorite t shirts are from his store. I own a scarf and a coat but those damn T shirts I cant stop wearing. I love the whole aspect of his products and think that his products are so not the norm they are chic and worn like your favorite sweater from college. I cant wait to go see his store in November it opened last February and I plan to be eating Ramin noodles for a while after going to his store Ha Ha! http://dandyrogue.com/ If I move to Portland, Maine I Would Love To work in his store.

No comments: