Sunday, October 19, 2008

Beat Box Jams Of The Week





Yes I went out and got some new jams this week Jennifer Hudson's Freshmen album named simply Jennifer Hudson. It has some great Jams to listen to while you are putting your party clothes on before you go out. Spotlight the first track is a instant classic for all you Divas out there and I love the song 'Pocketbook' it is a great tune and remixed right it would be "off the chain" at the club.

I don't own a Pocketbook but I can smack a bitch with my Dr. Who bag if you like. I have waited a long time for her first album to come out for some time and my I pod seems to be happy this week.

http://www.jenniferhudsononline.com/


I also Purchased Keane's new album Perfect Symmetry Yes I do love my British Boys and I saw them in Boston last summer with my friend Susan.

They where so amazing to see in person and major cute by the way!!!!!!!!!I am such a dork!! Well back to the music the first track from the album Spiralling is unique in a weird way and my brain keeps playing the tune over and over again. The Second track off the album The lovers are losing made me want to run when I first heard it then Poof I saw the video a few days later and the concept of the video is Tom Chaplin the lead singer runs around and is being chased. So I thought I must be kinda crazy!!!

Most of the other songs are Jamin but a much different sound than the other albums Keane has previously came out with. The third track Better than this will be a great song to place on a television show during a ending scene. Prepare to hear it on some Gossip Girl, Dirty Sexy Money type of show. I have a good ear for stuff like that. God knows you hear enough Coldplay on TV!!!Ha

http://www.keanemusic.com/

No comments: